I am so excited to introduce my first ever guest blogger!! Kobi is a dear friend with an incredible passion and talent for baking. What’s more, Kobi has a knack for finding some of the most fabulous recipe ideas I’ve ever seen – you should see her cookbook collection!!
Thanks for sharing this amazing recipe with us Kobi!!
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup warm water
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 3 tablespoons safflower oil
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Cadbury Creme Eggs – I used a mix of mini and full-sized eggs – you need about 18 all up
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line standard muffin tins with paper liners; set aside. Sift together cocoa powder, flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and salt into a large bowl
- 1 1/2 cups (3 sticks, this is about 360g) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 pound (4 cups) confectioners’ sugar (icing sugar), sifted
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- With an electric mixer, beat butter on medium-high speed until pale and creamy, about 2 minutes.